The Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you if your baby's heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of preset zones.
Owlet is intended to provide peace of mind. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
The Owlet Monitor is 100 percent GUARANTEED to give you peace of mind. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of the Owlet Monitor within 45 days of purchase, call us at (844) 334 – 5330 to initiate the return process.
What Is Included:
• 3 Fabric Socks w/ Universal Fit - Sizes 1-3 (Up to 18 Months)
• Smart Sock Sensor (Pulse Oximeter w/ Bluetooth Technology)
• Base Station with Extended Range (10x Original Version)
• Charging Cords
• Exclusive access to the Owlet app.
• Free 12 Month Subscription to Connected Care ($50 Value - Coming Soon!)