The BRITAX PARKWAY® SG Belt-Positioning Booster Seat offers premium safety, comfort and convenience for your big kid.
This booster seat incorporates BRITAX’s leading safety innovations, including one of BRITAX’s Head Safety technologies, a base engineered with SafeCells. The Base with SafeCell Technology® is designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat. The PARKWAY® SG also features SecureGuardTM anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection® with deep, high side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam to protect your child.
Comfort and convenience features include a quick-adjust head restraint, retractable cupholders, comfort foam and an easy-remove cover.Premium Safety Features
• Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
• True Side Impact Protection® provides deep side walls and a head restraint with energy-absorbing EPS foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them "in true" or aligned
• SecureGuardTM works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injurySuperior Fit and Comfort
• 120-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
• Quick- Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
• Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold children’s cups and snacks
High Density Comfort Foam (under removable cover) provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
• Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest armsSuperior Ease-of-Use
• Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning
• Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
• Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard™ (accessory sold separately)Specs:
120 lb Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
Standing Height 38” to 63”
Seated Height 15” to 21.5”
Forward Facing: 40-120 lbsRead about the new Parkway SG on our blog!